How to increase your Adsense earnings: If you are a businessman /woman that has a blog or website and uses Google AdSense to monetize your site, a blogger or web designer that wants to reach out to more people using Facebook. That’s why you are reading this post on how to increase your Adsense earnings.
In this blog post, I am going to show you how to increase your Google Adsense earning with Facebook ads. By now you should be familiar with Facebook and how it works. Some people say that you can make a lot of money if you advertise your blog using Facebook ads, but still, most people who advertise their site on Facebook end up wasting a lot of money without getting back any in return.
If you want to increase your AdSense earn with Facebook ads then you have to do it well. So you can make more money from Facebook while you spend less on ads.
So let me guide you in doing this.
How to increase your Adsense earnings: Facebook page
We Will all know that Facebook page if one of the best places to get traffic for your blog, and the will be easy if you have a Facebook page. So If you want to advertise on Facebook you must have a Facebook page for your site, so create a page on Facebook and do this:
- Give your page a professional username like www.Facebook.com/okoinfo. So pick a good username one that your target audience can remember easily.
- Upload your brand logo as your profile pics. This is what represents your site, every good blog or website must have a good logo.
- Add a banner that can catch the eye of your visitors.
- Fill the description bar to tell people what your page is about.
- Add a call to action button like contact us, shop now or sign up, etc.
- Invite your friends to like your new page at least 200 of them.
Now let’s create your first ads on Facebook.
Firstly you are to write/publish what you want
to advertise on your page. So go to your blog select your best blog post, and share it with your news Facebook page. Make sure the post has a good picture and a good description.
Do this and share up to 10 or more of your blog post on your page.
Now go back to your page and select the post you want to boost and click on boost post.
In your Facebook ads manager choose the country of your target audience you have to do this right, I will suggest you pick a good audience with high ROI, CPC and CPM like the USA. The UK . Holland etc. But for this practice, I will ask you to select the USA as your targeted audience.
Age. This is also important cause you will want to show your post to the right people so that you can get a high click-through rate.
Interest. This is the most important part of this cause if you want more post engagement on your boosted post you will need to show it to people who will be interested in it. Let us say your blog post is about entertainment so you are to add entertainment and entertainment-related tags as the interest. so add as many interest tags as possible and make sure it is related to your post.
Tips for effective results on How to increase your AdSense earnings
- The more specific you are in your targeting the more likely you will get a higher CTR, and the more likely you will generate sales.
- Only go for very few pages and make sure there are related to your post.
- Do not use Facebook recommendations to set your own goals by yourself.
- Target specific locations
- Select let your ads be shown on only mobile device because mobile social ads drive more impressions and clicks than desktops
- Use the learn more button
For you to get the best out of this.your have to place the Google AdSense ads on your blog or website in strategic positions on your site. For the best results, it is recommended that you place these ads on the top bar, sidebar, and inside your blog post. You should at least place up to 5 Adsense ads on the site to get high results and earning from your Facebook campaign.